RL-70E Helmet by Zamp Racing. This helmet is part of Zamp's 'Switch' helmet line up, and features adaptable-friendly features like removable cheek pads, hydration addition, and more! Made for closed-cockpit racing, the RL-70 is a helmet designed to keep the racer safe in a variety of conditions.
This helmet is certified as a full-face helmet, but is sold minus the full face visor, and is sold as pictured with the sun visor.
Each RL-70E helmet is built to FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA 2020 specifications.
- Composite Aramid Mix Shell
- Large Internal Cooling Channels
- Pre-drilled channel mounting ports for hydration and communications
- Ear Cups and Ear Pads integrated into helmet
- Z-20 Peak Visor Included
- M6 Threading for head and neck restraint (HANS) anchor installation
Sizing Your Zamp Helmet
The RL-70E helmet is available in sizes X-Small to 2XL.
Like many helmet brands, Zamp determines the size of their helmets based upon a driver's 'hat size,' the circumference around the head just above the ears, and along the top of the brow.