Attention! The Briggs 206 engine is coming back into stock soon! Pre-order yours now to receive an additional $100 of store credit towards site-wide items to fuel your passion for karting! You will receive this upon order checkout with your pre-order of your 206 engine!
The Briggs & Stratton 206, also known as the LO206 in some regions is one of the most popular engines in go kart racing today. With a single-cylinder, 4-stroke format, this engine produces 8.5 - 9.0 hp, and is durable, reliable, and mechanically simple.
The Briggs 206 is used nationwide by thousands of racers in karting. From the ranks of Kid Kart all the way to adults, the 206 is seen at virtually every kart track on someone's kart!
How is the Engine Sold?
The engine is sold as a 'long block', and comes with the following components in the box:
- The engine (206, sealed, assembled)
- The carburetor (complete assembly with drain tube)
- Spark Plug (Autolite AR3910X installed)
- Rocker-Cover vent tube (in packaging)
- Build Sheet showing tested tolerances and manufacturing details with your engine.
What Else Might I Need For This Engine to Put on My Kart?
- For those that are new to karting, or to the 206 engine, you might need some additional items for your 206, including: air filter, motor mount, clutch, chain guard, exhaust system, or additional accessories.