The Briggs & Stratton 206, also known as the LO206 in some regions is one of the most popular engines in go kart racing today. With a single-cylinder, 4-stroke format, this engine produces 8.5 - 9.0 hp, and is durable, reliable, and mechanically simple.
The Briggs 206 is used nationwide by thousands of racers in karting. From the ranks of Kid Kart all the way to adults, the 206 is seen at virtually every kart track on someone's kart!
Note: This engine is out of stock at the moment! Pre Order with us to be one of the first to receive engines when we have them back in stock!
How is the Engine Sold?
The engine is sold as a 'long block', and comes with the following components in the box:
- The engine (206, sealed, assembled)
- The carburetor (complete assembly with drain tube)
- Spark Plug (Autolite AR3910X installed)
- Rocker-Cover vent tube (in packaging)
- Build Sheet showing tested tolerances and manufacturing details with your engine.
What Else Might I Need For This Engine to Put on My Kart?
- For those that are new to karting, or to the 206 engine, you might need some additional items for your 206, including: air filter, motor mount, clutch, chain guard, exhaust system, or additional accessories.
If you're looking for a complete engine kit, consider our "Briggs 206 Complete Kit" or accessory packages!
Each engine is sold separately, and ships directly to you!