- Spec engine for ROK Shifter categories. Popular across the nation (ROK Cup USA, Florida Winter Tour, Challenge of the Americas)
- Utilizes dry disc clutch, 6-speed manual gearbox
- Engine system cooled via water, radiator/pump.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 125.00
- Flow System: Reed Valve
- Bore / Stroke: 54.0mm / 54.50mm
- Factory Timing: Ignition / Analog System,
- Horsepower / Torque: 43.0 HP @13,900 RPM
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
Complete Engine Comes With
- Complete ROK Shifter (Engine, Clutch, Dell'Orto VHSH Carburetor 30mm)
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe (with u-bend)
- Cooling - Radiator, piping, clamps, support uprights.
- Drive Sprocket of your choosing included.