- Ideal for the Senior, Masters, and Junior ROK categories (with restrictions).
- The ROK Junior category does not utilize the integrated power valve, which significantly drops engine performance into the mid 20's horsepower range.
- Utilizes a Dell'Orto VHSH Carburetor (30mm).
- Spec engine for the Vortex ROK Senior, ROK Masters, and Junior ROK category (popular across country - Florida Winter Tour, Challenge of the Americas, ROK Cup USA).
- Utilizes centrifugal, dry-system clutch.
- Engine system cooled via air, water
- Integrated electric starter and wiring harness.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 125cc
- Flow System: Reed Valve
- Bore / Stroke: 54.07mm / 54.00mm
- Factory Timing: Ignition / Analog System,
- Horsepower / Torque: 36.5 hp (@12,500 RPM)
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
Complete Engine Comes With:
- Complete Vortex ROK Senior, ROK Master, ROK Junior (Engine, Carburetor, Exhaust), depending on the application. Don't worry, we will reach out to check before shipment!
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe
- Centrifugal Clutch (Complete)
- Wiring Harness (harness, battery box, control panel & components).
- Radiator, Piping, Clamps, support hardware
- Battery is an additional component for ROK GP engine.