2021 VLR Emerald Go Kart, Race Ready with Briggs 206 Engine and Clutch package. This go kart is our most popular option for the Briggs 206 racing categories for adults, and is a race-proven performer on the track!
With a simplistic design built to make the karting experience reliable and swift, the Emerald has taken the karting market by storm since its introduction in 2016. Each and every year, the VLR receives modest updates to iterate on a fundamental proven design. For 2021, improved aerodynamics, a leather-stitched steering wheel, and raised steering shaft support are the primary alterations.
- Choice of seat size - 0039 seat of custom size (Small - XXLarge)
- Graphics kit option - VLR Factory Graphics or Point Karting Graphics upon request (Green, Red, Blue Flame or Point Karting)
- Clutch Package - Hilliard "Flame" or Max Torque packages
- Drive train option - #219 or #35 drive / axle sprockets and chain.
- Chassis Tubing 28mm Chrome Moly
- Front Axle 28mm Chrome Moly
- Finish Black Powder Coated
- Rear Axle 0039 40mm Medium Flex
- Rear Axle Bearings (2) 0039 40mm
- Ride Height Front & Back Adjustable
- Torsion Bar Front & Back Removable
- Rear Wheel Hubs (2)0039 Black Aluminum 40mm x 75mm
- Front Wheel Hubs (2)0039 Black Aluminum 17mm x 75mm
- Front Spindles (2)0039 10mm King Pin/ 17mm Axle
- Ackerman 0039 Adjustable
- Caster/Camber 0039 Adjustable
- Steering Wheel KG 335mm
- Fuel Tank KG 8.5 Liter, Removable
- Bodywork KG FP-7 Complete Set, Black
- Brakes 0039 "Easy-Brake", 4 Piston Caliper
- Rotor/Disc 0039 12mm Vented
Seat Struts (2) 0039
Seat 0039, sizes Small-XXLarge with Hardware
Front Wheels 0039 Cast Aluminum Hub Mounted, 5" x 130mm
Rear Wheels 0039 Cast Aluminum/ Vented/ Hub Mounted, 5" x 180mm
Shipping and Assembly
Like any kart, the Emerald is available in a semi-assembled fashion from VLR USA. At Point Karting, we take pride in each chassis we build for our regional customers. Don't worry, no matter where you are, we can deliver your VLR to you! Want us to assemble it for you prior to its arrival? We can do that! Or, we can ship the kit directly to you, and be available at any time for customer support and product information.
Typically, from initial order to delivery the time line for you receiving your kart is approximately 1-1.5 weeks. If you would like us to assemble the kart, this may take us slightly longer, due to shipments being received by us, un-packed, assembled, and re-packed. Point Karting is here to serve our customers, so let us know how we can best serve you!