- Throttle or Brake Pedal Support Bolt by Righetti Ridolfi, IKP.
- This bolt supports brake or throttle pedals in their mounting to the main chassis or frame of most sprint-karts.
- As pictured, the bolt features several unique features, including a hardened, smooth race area for throttle pedal actuation, and a threaded area of the shank for tightening with a nut to the pedal support bung on the chassis.
- The shank size on this bolt is 10mm where the pedal is supposed to mount. Most karting throttle or brake pedals are this diameter at their mounting point.
- Chrome-anodized for hardness and finish.
- Sold individually, with no additional mounting hardware.
Ideal For: Brake or throttle pedal support
Bolt Diameter: 8mm/10mm shank