Front Brake Rotor for Shifter Go Kart Brake Systems by Righetti Ridolfi, P/N K346D or K346S. Ideal for front-brake equipped racing go karts, this rotor is designed to provide intense stopping power for the demands of even the most powerful racing karts!
This brake rotor is manufactured to mate well with the Righetti Speed E2 4WP Front Brake Kit, but will fit many aftermarket or non-OEM brake systems! Point Karting has helped customers fit this rotor to many awesome projects outside of performance karts as well.
Note: This brake rotor is directional! This means that the mounting points for the rotor are important to factor into your selection when choosing your rotor! "Right" and "Left" denote driver's right or left regarding the steering system and associated brake components.
The K346D or K346S brake rotor is made of cast iron, and features a diameter of 160mm x 12.0mm thick. Slightly heavier than the K346D-S or K346S-S versions this brake rotor weighs in at 720 gram (compared to 692.0 gram).
Internal vented flutes within the brake rotor help dissipate heat during heavy braking, while a 3-point mounting system ensures that the rotor is held firmly in place. This rotor is denoted from other similar model versions by a burnished gold finish on the mounting tabs.
This rotor works well for Righetti Ridolfi braking systems, as well as aftermarket or non-OEM brake systems where additional front brakes on your kart are required!
The brake caliper this pad is designed to work with is the Speed E2 Brake Caliper, model Number KB111E2-DN or KB111E2-SN.
A solid brake rotor is often the top choice for endurance racers who need to conserve wear on brake pads. They tend to be long lasting since they have no drill holes or slots that could allow cracks to start, and they tend to produce less dust than cross drilled or slotted rotors.
- Model: K346D (Drivers's Right) or K346S (Driver's Left)
- The "S" or "D" at the end of model number denotes direction. D notes a "right" brake rotor, "S" denotes a left brake rotor. The "S" following the hyphen notes that the material here is iron, a standard material for rotors (as opposed to performance ceramic).
- Material: Cast Iron
- Outer Diameter: 160.0mm (Pads engage up to 159.00mm)
- Inner Diameter of Rotor: 90.00mm (Pads engage on bottom at 91.0mm)
- Thickness of Rotor: 12.0mm
- Mounting Diameter of Holes: 67.0 mm (3 holes, 6.5mm ID)
- Each Mounting Hole will utilize M6 Bolts (5mm Allen Wrench)
- Rotor weight: 720.0 gram
Each brake rotor is sold separately, and as noted above it is crucial to select the proper 'side' of the kart on which the rotor is to be utilized.