- 40mm Rear Hubs by Righetti Ridolfi, IKP.
- Ideal for karts with a 40mm rear axle (many modern 206-specific karts, older-style chassis).
- Bolt pattern is standard European (3/58)
- Milled aluminum construction, anodized black for style and durability.
- Integrated steel wheel studs (M8 thread).
- 6mm and 8mm keyways integrated for an ideal fit with various axles and manufacturers.
- Single or dual cinch bolt integrated depending on hub.
- Multiple hub widths available:
- 62mm: This is the shortest option hub for 40mm axles you can find anywhere! This hub is great for low horsepower karting applications, and will alleviate grip from most chassis if another hub width is utilized (many standard hubs are 77mm).
- 95mm: This is a standard hub width for many karts, but may add slightly more grip than you wish depending on the application. For higher-horsepower karts, this might be the right hub! For low-horsepower karts, this hub would be great in low-grip applications.
- 115mm: This hub is beefy, solid, and not likely to slip! It also is great for adding lots of rear grip to your kart and is ideal for shifter karts or other high-horsepower applications where additional rear grip is important.
- Each hub is sold separately, with no additional hardware other than what is included.