Skip to content
- Throttle or Brake Pedal Return Spring by Righetti Ridolfi, IKP.
- Ideal for returning throttle or brake pedal to 'off' position after actuation.
- Adding or removing return springs can change pedal sensitivity or responsiveness.
- Most karting series mandate at least (1) return spring on all pedals (brake and throttle).
- Steel coil-spring design, with curved 'hook' in spring to mount to chassis and pedal to prevent loss of spring during kart operation.
- Each spring sold individually.