The X30 is tried and true, and popular among kart racers for reliable performance, easy service, and straight-forward performance. The X-30 is utilized in several packages including a junior-spec, 'standard,' and 'super-X-30' option.
The X-30 utilizes a centrifugal dry clutch, with variable gearing options available to ensure proper performance at any track. A simple dual-needle diaphragm carburetor meters fuel and air into the engine, where a reed-cage controls the power stroke of the 2-cycle engine.
A step up from the Mini Swift or the KA 100, the X-30 is a water-cooled engine meant to provide serious performance for adult racers as well as junior categories.
The X-30 engine also provides an electric starter onboard, which is a nice feature and makes getting going from the pits more convenient than karts that require a pull start or an external starter.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 123.7cc
- Flow System: Reed Valve
- Bore / Stroke: 54.28 / 54.00mm
- Factory Timing: Ignition / Analog System,
- Horsepower / Torque: 30.0 hp / 19.50 N-m
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
- Complete IAME X30 Engine (Engine, Starter, Tillotson HW 27 Carburetor)
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe
- Centrifugal Clutch (Complete) with 11t sprocket (#219)
- Wiring Harness (harness, battery box, control panel & components)
- Cooling System: Raditor, raditor support, Hoses, Pipe Connectors, water pump / pulley, pulley bands