Ideal for the TaG kart categories, the Leopard is a 125cc TaG engine is found at the recreational, local, and regional level for kart racing these days. Producing 27 horsepower and revving to in excess of 15,000 RPM, the Leopard provides a great karting experience for anyone that drives one. Water-cooled and with an onboard electric starter, the Leopard is reliable and consistent
The Leopard utilizes the Tillotson HL 334 carburetor, which is similar to newer models used, and utilizes a diaphragm and needles to meter the air and fuel mixture.
A centrifugal clutch transfers power from the engine to the drive train, with adjustable gearing with various size drive sprockets on the engine available.
Each engine package comes complete with the engine, clutch assembly, carburetor, intake, exhaust system, battery box, and wiring harness.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 125cc
- Flow System: Reed Cage Style
- Bore / Stroke: 54.28mm / 54.0 mm
- Horsepower / Torque: 27hp / 17.7 N-m
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
- Complete IAME Leopard Engine (Engine, Starter, Carburetor)
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe
- Centrifugal Clutch (Complete)
- Wiring Harness (harness, battery box, control panel & components)
Note: The engine will need a battery, as well as a radiator kit. Reach out to us to get your engine package prepared!