The DR Mini-18 Kart chassis is DR Kart's answer to the cadet or 'mini' racing market. With a precise design, adjustable front and rear ride heights, and varieties of axle ductility, the Mini 18 also features the Sniper SA-1 Linear camber/caster system makes infinite adjustment of the front spindles easy.
The flexible waist area of the chassis allows for a controlled, progressive grip profile from the front to rear as the kart transitions into corners. Clients have found this chassis requires minimal adjustment from factory settings to turn into a front-running, podium-contending performer week-in, and week-out.
The Mini 18 utilizes a factory resin seat created by IMAF, but also takes well to the NEK Z2 modulate seat. Available in a variety of sizes, this NEK seat creates additional comfort for the driver, allowing the pilot to focus on driving first, without compromising posture or comfort.
With the updated VEN Mini MK14 braking system, the kart decelerates rapidly in sharp corners, but maintains a progressive pedal feel for more advanced drivers. The new Mini 20 model, coming soon, increases performance even more!
- Frame Tubing diameter: 28.0mm, throughout
- Wheelbase: 950mm (center to center)
- Rear Track Width: 619mm at base setup.
- Front Track Width: 585mm at base setup.
- Standard Axle Diameter: 30mm (fits all 30mm axles).
- Hydraulic Braking System (VEN Mini MK14)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5 Liter
- Upgraded Suede Steering Wheel (Curved Top)
- Front & Rear Hubs: AMV Cast Magnesium 3-Spoke (hub mounted). Chassis can utilize Direct Spindle Mount (DSM) rims as well, but not standard in USA. Spindles for Mini -18 will adapt any 17mm front hub. Rear hubs are 30mm x 45mm standard, with other varieties available.
- Includes engine mounting plate for 2-cycle engines (such as mini-swift, Mini-Rok).
- Standard seat sizing: XXS is smallest, size 1 is largest. Additional sizes are available upon request.
- NEK Seats (optional upgrade) - A1 is smallest, E1 is largest.
Each chassis is shipped from DR Kart North America at time of order. Typically, time frame from moment of order, to delivered at destination terminal is approximately 4 - 6 days. Depending on customer location, Point Karting.com will work with you to find the best freight vendor, shipping hub, and time frame to deliver your chassis.