Skip to content
- Part #19 in Diagram.
- Clutch Shoe for Max Torque clutch.
- Yes...it's true there are lighter versions out there that are older...don't get caught using them. It's not worth the gamble!
- The modern, standard clutch shoes are arranged within the Max Torque in a pattern of 6 shoes.
- The inner groove retains the clutch spring, which controls the rate of expansion of the shoes.
- It is not abnormal for one edge of the clutch shoes to wear faster than other edges.
- Each shoe is sold individually.