Briggs & Stratton World Formula engine for racing go karts. Ideal for those that want a little more horsepower and performance over the Briggs Animal line of engines, with reliability of a Briggs & Stratton product. The World Formula produces about 12 horsepower, a step up from the 206!
Note: Currently the exhaust header and clutch assembly come as optional extras with this engine. Please alert us if you need these items, and we can order separate for you (at additional cost due to supply challenges).
Launched in 2003, the World Formula was an engine built to follow along with CIK / FIA karting regulations, with ambitions to take on the world with a cost-effective performance karting engine. While that didn't quite happen, the engine is still utilized across the world in a variety of applications, including sprint karting!
Individually hand-built, tested, and developed at Briggs Racing headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Race Ready! What's Included:
When we say race ready, we mean race ready! This engine kit includes the components you need to mount your engine to the kart and go! Just add a chain, oil, fuel, and go! The kit includes:
- World Formula Engine and header pipe
- Noram Premier Titan Clutch w/15t #35 drive sprocket
- World Formula Exhaust Silencer and Pipe
- Odenthal 8-Degree Mount (I-30 spacing unless otherwise specified)
- Engine Displacement: 204cc
- Digital Rev Limiter: @7,100 RPM
- Bore / Stroke: 2.6875" / 2.6885"
- Factory Timing Setting: 29 Deg Before TDC
- Horsepower / Torque: 11.5 hp / 13 ft-lb
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 to 1
- Ideal Fuel Octane: 91 Octane
- Complete engine comes with:
- Complete World Formula Engine (short and long block)
- Exhaust System & Mounting Brackets
- Performance Green Air Filter & Clamp
- Electric starter & mounting hardware.
- Premier Titan Clutch system