Launched in 2003, the World Formula was an engine built to follow along with CIK / FIA karting regulations, with ambitions to take on the world with a cost-effective performance karting engine. While that didn't quite happen, the engine is still utilized across the world in a variety of applications, including sprint karting!
Individually hand-built, tested, and developed at Briggs Racing headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Engine Displacement: 204cc
- Digital Rev Limiter: @7,100 RPM
- Bore / Stroke: 2.6875" / 2.6885"
- Factory Timing Setting: 29 Deg Before TDC
- Horsepower / Torque: 11.5 hp / 13 ft-lb
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 to 1
- Ideal Fuel Octane: 91 Octane
- Complete engine comes with:
- Complete World Formula Engine (short and long block)
- Exhaust System & Mounting Brackets
- Performance Green Air Filter & Clamp
- Electric starter & mounting hardware.
- Premier Titan Clutch system