Briggs & Stratton World Formula engine for racing go karts. Ideal for those that want a little more horsepower and performance over the Briggs Animal line of engines, with reliability of a Briggs & Stratton product. The World Formula produces about 12 horsepower, a step up from the 206!
Note: Currently this engine has varying availability - we stock it as they are available, or can order directly from Briggs & Stratton for you with a lead time (which can vary). Contact us for the latest lead time and conditions during these challenging times!
Launched in 2003, the World Formula was an engine built to follow along with CIK / FIA karting regulations, with ambitions to take on the world with a cost-effective performance karting engine. While that didn't quite happen, the engine is still utilized across the world in a variety of applications, including sprint karting!
Individually hand-built, tested, and developed at Briggs Racing headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Engine Displacement: 204cc
- Digital Rev Limiter: @7,100 RPM
- Bore / Stroke: 2.6875" / 2.6885"
- Factory Timing Setting: 29 Deg Before TDC
- Horsepower / Torque: 11.5 hp / 13 ft-lb
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 to 1
- Ideal Fuel Octane: 91 Octane
- Complete engine comes with:
- Complete World Formula Engine (short and long block)
- Exhaust System & Mounting Brackets
- Performance Green Air Filter & Clamp
- Electric starter & mounting hardware.
- Premier Titan Clutch system