- "Yellow" sensors may utilize a mignon or 'dual-prong' connector. In this case, select a sensor that works with this type of sensor.
- Other sensors may mate only to a patch cable, which mounts to the back of the MyChron 5 2T and 'patches' into the sensor via a smaller 4-prong attachment.
Lastly, pay attention to the contact points on your MyChron. Note that on the MyChron 5, a 3-point connector pin, or attachment point is used. This is called a binder connector. On the MyChron 5 2T this attachment strategy is also used, but features an 8-point contact binder connector. This means that sensors used on the MyChron 5 may not be able to attach to the MyChron 5 2T without the right patch cables.
- Water Temperature Sensor - (Approx 27.0mm Long, M10 fitting, needs patch cable)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature - M5 Fitting "Short" (Approx 33.0mm Long, M5 fitting, needs patch cable w/Mignon 2-Prong Connector)
- Patch Cable - 136mm Length Total (Binder Connector with 1 EA Thermoresistor and Thermocouple connectors - used with MyChron 5 2T to connect sensors to unit)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor (Long)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor (Short)
- Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor (14mm, Long)
- Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor (14mm, Short)