Trackside Maintenance and Repairs
Point Karting travels to regional and national karting events to support racers.
From a simple alignment, to repairing crash damage, our team is dedicated to keeping karters on track. Whether 'with' our team or a racer throughout the paddock, Point Karting will be there with the tools and experience to assist you! Furthermore, our organization encourages racers to jump in to assist others, which is often the case when a truly banged-up kart comes to us on race day.
Point Karting has a dynamic range of services available for racers at events that we attend. Here are some of them:
- Steering Alignments: Caster / Camber / Toe / Sweep
- Tire Change (Dismount / Mount / Rotate)
- Repairs & Adjustments - Including:
- Damage Repair (Axles, Steering, Chassis, etc.)
- Cleaning & Race Preparation (Chassis, Engine, Chain, etc.)
- Engine Diagnostics (Mixture tuning, leak down, valve lash, etc.)
- Parts Replacement, Installation
Racers within the Rocky Mountain Region can find Point Karting trackside at Colorado Karting Tour events each season. In addition, we attend select Rok the Rockies, Grand Junction Motor Speedway, and Action Karting Friday-Night Series events throughout the year.
To find out if Point Karting will be attending your next race day in Colorado, reach out to us at our contact portal.