The DR M99 chassis is one of the most popular chassis selections within the DR Kart line up. With a winning heritage internationally, inclluding the 2017 SKUSA Supernationals, the M99 is an outstanding TaG / 100cc chassis.
Constructed of several diameters of molybdenum steel, the chassis utilizes 30mm main frame rails, and 32mm cross bars to provide optimum performance.
A wide array of front and rear torsion bars are available to place into the chassis, which makes fine-tuning the performance and driving feel of the kart a cinch for many racers. Additional adjustments to caster/camber, front and rear ride heights, hub width, etc. are easily achievable with the Sniper SA1 system.
With the Steel braking option, you are selecting the standard brake rotor and package, which performs exceptionally well in most applications. The DR VEN05 package has been updated and refined over several iterations to continually offer more and more stopping power, while still maintaining a progressive, no-fade feel that drivers like.
With the Duralcan option, you are selecting the upgraded Ceramic rotors and brake pads. Together, these can handle any engine or horsepower application you can throw at them, stopping with serious power while maintaining a progressive feel that many drivers like.
- Frame Material: Chrom Molybdenum Steel
- Tubing Diameter: Mix, 30-32 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,042mm
- Rear Track Width: Standard at 1040mm (55").
- Braking System: DR VEN 05 (Cast Iron, or Ceramic).
- Front brake option is available with the M99 KZ (shifter kart chassis) model.
- Available with various size NEK or standard fiberglass resin seat sizes.
- Standard seat sizing: 0 is smallest, 5 is largest.