Noram Premier Stinger Clutch for performance kart racing applications. Features a 3-shoe design, with broad faces for maximum gripping power and engagement. An interchangeable clutch 'cartridge' makes replacement of components fast and simple, with a variety of adjustments available via various springs.
- Stamped steel, single-piece clutch drum, with face for adaptable and interchanging sprockets (#35 or #219 sprockets of various teeth count available).
- 3-shoe "cartridge" design of clutch mechanism allows for easy maintenance or alteration.
- Various springs available to fine-tune clutch engagement RPM:
- Choose from: Pink, Dark Green, Brown, Blue, Orange, Black, Yellow, Purple, White, Green (see photo gallery for engagement RPM chart).
- Available with a variety of drive sprocket options:
- #35 Sprockets: 12 - 20 tooth sprockets available.
- #219 Sprockets: 16 - 22 tooth sprockets available.
- Each clutch sold separately. Clutch comes standard with Orange clutch springs.