The Vortex Mini ROK engine is a 60cc karting-specific engine for the cadet categories, specifically within ROK Cup USA competitions. As one of the most popular go kart racing engine options nationwide today, we are proud to offer this exciting, fun engine as an option to racers. This air-cooled, 10-hp Mini ROK is a TaG-type engine, meaning it has an electric starter and wiring harness.
Our engine kits give you a choice of drive sprocket included with the engine - the standard engine comes default with a 11-tooth #219 drive sprocket.
- Ideal for the Mini Rok category, typically a cadet age category (young drivers ages 8-12).
- Utilizes a Dell'Orto PHBG Carburetor (18mm).
- Spec engine for the Vortex Mini Rok category (popular across country - Florida Winter Tour, Challenge of the Americas, ROK Cup USA).
- Utilizes centrifugal, dry-system clutch.
- Engine system cooled via air (see cooling fins and ductwork).
- Integrated electric starter and wiring harness.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 60cc
- Flow System: Piston Port
- Bore / Stroke: 42.0mm / 43.00mm
- Factory Timing: Ignition / Analog System,
- Horsepower / Torque: 10.0 hp (@11,000 RPM)
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
Complete engine comes with:
- Complete Vortex Mini Rok engine (Engine, Carburetor, Exhaust)
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe
- Centrifugal Clutch (Complete)
- Wiring Harness (harness, battery box, control panel & components)
- Battery is an additional component for Mini Rok engine.