Pro Series Engine Motor Mount for ROK, IAME KA 100, IAME X-30, Rotax, Mini Swift go kart engines by Odenthal. With additional rigidity and cooling fins integrated into the mount, vibration through your engine is kept at a minimum while the engine stays cooler! An additional copper spacer is also available to further dissipate vibration and aid in cooling.
The engine mount features an 8 degree angle, optimizing the intake angle of many 2-stroke karting engines while also adding extra clearance for exhaust components over the rear running gear of the kart.
Odenthal's Pro Series mount is the answer to keeping your engine running cool, in place, and in the race! A commitment to precision manufacturing and engineering sets these mounts apart from others on the market. Adjusting your chain tension is now super simple, and really fast!
The Pro Series motor mount is designed to fit with common european frame rail tube sizes (28, 30, 32mm) with either 90 or 92mm rail spacing. Note that this mount does not feature Odenthal's 'EZ-Set' technology, as this would hinder the cooling effect of this mount.
Each Pro Series motor mount comes with all hardware needed to mount your engine to the motor mount, including:
- Odenthal Pro Series Mount Plate - Angled 8 Degrees
- (2) M10 Threaded bolts (for Clamps)
- (2) Motor Mount Clamps with appropriate frame rail spacing
- (4) M6 Threaded Motor Mount Studs (w/4mm Allen Head)
- Odenthal Sticker - now in Chrome!
Finding the right motor mount and clamp configuration for your chassis can be daunting. Fortunately, we are here to make it easier for you! Odenthal's motor mounts come with several clamp and base-plate options, which means that the ultimate fit for your chassis is perfect, every time. However, a little measurement is necessary to ensure things fit this way!
Consider the following example:
To find the right motor mount for your chassis, examine the area of your kart chassis that is used for fixation of your motor mount and engine. For most karts, this is on the driver's right, near the rear axle, and can be found by looking for a portion of the frame that features two parallel tubes.
The dimensions of your motor mount is directly related to both the spacing between your motor mount frame rails, and the outer diameter of the chassis tubing itself:
- "K" type spacing means that center-center between these tubes is 90.0mm. This is more common on many CRG-derived chassis.
- "I" type spacing means that center-center between these tubes is 90.0mm. This is a more common spacing on European karts, but be sure to double check your chassis!
To determine which frame rail spacing your kart has, take two measurements:
- Measure the outer-outer distance of the frame rails. That is to say, from the outer edge of one frame rail, to the outer edge of the other frame rail. Typically, this will be a measurement between 118mm and 124mm.
- Measure the outer diameter of either frame rail. Most commonly, karts utilize 28.0, 30.0, or 32.0mm frame rail tubes.
Now, subtract your frame rail diameter from the outer-outer measurement, and you have your frame rail spacing! Remember, this should be a value of 90.0mm or 92.0mm.
Note on Measuring: For best results, Point Karting recommends using a set of digital calipers, with a range of motion of at least 130.0mm.