Ideal for the Mini Swift categories, the Mini-Swift engine is a 60cc, 2-cycle air cooled engine that utilizes an onboard electric starter and battery harness to make the use of the engine package easier. This engine is the spec engine for the IAME Mini Swift category which is popular with SKUSA, USPKS, IKF, and WKA across the United States.
A simple needle-style carburetor delivers plenty of air and fuel to the engine, the Tillotson HW-31A carb is the model of choice.
Each engine package comes complete with the engine, clutch assembly, carburetor, intake, exhaust system, battery box, and wiring harness.
- Combustion Cycle: 2-Cycle
- Lubrication - Fuel / Oil Mixture
- Recommended mixture: 8oz oil / gal (Motul Kart Grand Prix 2T)
- Engine Displacement: 59cc
- Flow System: Piston Port
- Bore / Stroke: 42.1mm / 43.0 mm
- Factory Timing: Ignition / Analog System,
- Horsepower / Torque: 10.0 hp / 7.0 N-m
- Ideal Fuel: VP C12, VP 110, or VP MS 93
- Complete IAME Mini Swift Engine (Engine, Starter, Carburetor)
- Intake Air Box / Air Filter
- Exhaust Plenum & Exhaust Pipe
- Centrifugal Clutch (Complete)
- Wiring Harness (harness, battery box, control panel & components)