The KA100 is a user-friendly, 22HP, complete kart engine package with a simple ignition system, fixed pipe, machined Tillotson carb, and an onboard push-button starter. The IAME KA100 includes many of the parts utilized in the popular IAME X30 engine, and also uses the IAME Mini Swift coil and ignition. IAME USA has added this offering for North America to provide a more economical solution to high-performance, two-cycle racing.
Due to the size and weight of this package, shipping is not free on the engine package.
- Model: Reedjet KA100 – Clubman
- Engine Type: Single cylinder – 2 stroke
- Bore: Ø 48,20mm
- Max Bore: Ø 48,53mm
- Stroke: 54,00mm
- Displacement: 98,53cc
- Ports: 2
- Inlet System: Reed Valve
- Lubrication: Oil mixture (Recommended Motul Kart Grand Prix, 8Oz. / Gal.)
- Ignition System: Analogic with adjustable timing
- Transmission: Centrifugal Dry Clutch
- Cooling System: Air
- Starter: Electric
- Carb. Model: Tillston HW 33A
- Max Power: 22 Hp
- Max Torque: 15 Nm
**Point Karting recommends initial needle settings:
- Low: 0.75 - 1.25 T.O. (Turns Out from close)
- Hi: 1-1.25 T.O. (Turns Out from close)
- **DO NOT Exceed 1250 Degrees (F) EGT**
Check Out one of our racers using the KA 100 on a practice day to get familiar with the engine package!