Hilliard Bronze Clutch Bushing for Inferno Flame Clutch. Ideal to fit 'older' style clutch drums, or Pfeiffer belt drive drums (which still utilize the bronze bushing)
- 4-leaf clover design of backing wings retain clutch springs in place during clutch operation (newer models utilize the keyed washer 1/8" in width).
- The inner diameter of this clutch bushing is 3/4".
- Integrated key slots into Briggs 206 engine crankshaft.
- Pre-oiled bronze construction, which means it does not need additional lubrication! Point Karting strongly discourages using any teflon-based lubricants on this component - this will compromise the internal lubrication already in the metal of this bushing!
- NOTE: If your budget allows for it, Point Karting strongly suggests upgrading your clutch setup to the needle bearing configuration. This involves several components, reach out to us if you have questions about planning your Hilliard clutch upgrade.
- Each bushing sold separately.