Brake rod forks for kart brake systems by Point Karting. These brake fork attachments fit onto the kart brake rod, and attach the brake system to the pedals, master cylinder, and can also be used on clutch systems on certain racing go karts.
Manufactured in both steel and aluminum, and available in several lengths, our collection of brake rod fork clevis attachments allow you to get the perfect part, every time!
Each brake rod fork features a 2-prong fork style, with an integrated M6 threaded attachment to ensure that it fits onto the end of a brake rod with right-hand thread.
- M6 Thread x 24mm length (Aluminum)
- M6 Thread x 36mm length (Aluminum)
- M6 Thread x 24mm length (Steel)
- M6 Thread x 36mm length (Steel)
- M5 Thread x 30mm length (Steel)
Each brake fork sold separately.