- Panther Karting Chain by IKP, #219 pitch.
- Hardened steel rollers, and precision-ground link pins create a chain that is durable, and resistant to wear or stretching over time.
- While durable and extremely high quality, this chain is known to be quite aggressive in regard to creating wear to lower-quality rear drive sprockets.
- With a #219 pitch, this chain is ideal for many 2-Cycle karting applications, particularly those that are single-speed in engine characteristic, such as Comer, IAME, Rotax, or Rok. For those that utilize #219 chain with a 4-stroke engine such as an LO206, this chain is also a popular option.
- Does not come with a master link, as chain is pinned together. To adjust the length of this chain, a #219 chain breaker is recommended.
- Comes standard in 114-link configuration. Add or remove links from this chain length to get the perfect chain for your needs.
Ideal For: #219 kart applications (2-cycle, LO206)