- Throttle Cable Clamp, Two-Plate Design by RLV.
- The most common throttle cable clamp in karting!
- These clamps are tried and true, and work well with almost any throttle cable size, configuration, or style.
- Hardened steel for durability. Chrome finished to remove burrs for smooth function.
- Double-cinch bolt with (2) cinch plates prevents fraying of throttle cable once tightened. Each bolt is M4 in size, and utilizes a 3mm Allen Key.
Point Karting recommends using (2) of these clamps on many throttle cables to ensure the throttle cable doesn't slip! Our own aggressive throttle feet have been guilty of this a few times...
Each clamp sold separately, as pictured.