Essentials Pit Bundle for karters! If you're new to karting, or need some accessories for your kart, this is the perfect option for you! Point Karting has selected a few items you may want for your karting experience and put them together with some cost savings built in! This kit is specifically for the 4-stroke racer that has a #35 drive train.
This kit is designed to be the 'essentials' pit bundle for karters that want the tools they will need to go to the track for a track day. Note that other bundles are available which have items more specific for racing as well.
- Bead Breaker - useful for removing and installing tires
- Chain Breaker - #35 version - for adjusting chain length
- Tire pressure gauge - always a vital tool!
- Fuel Jug and Hose - for your un-mixed or mixed fuel for racing and practicing
- Ratio Rite - for measuring oil or pre-mix oil
- A spare chain - always a good thing to have on hand at any track day! This is a #35chain, 106-120 length (depends on stock)
- A selection of (10) sprockets - let us know in the checkout notes what range you want! In our experience we have found that most racers by the end of their first year of karting have a selection of (10) sprockets in their collection. We can also help you make this gearing selection.
- Choose the middle gear at your favorite track, and have +/- 5 sprockets on either side to make gearing changes.
- A kart stand - the RLV Heavy Duty Stand is foldable and portable.
- Kart Cover - black in color, to keep the kart covered when off
Save 5% off all these items by ordering together! Shop our store to compare the pricing, this is a great way to save!