17mm front hubs for racing go karts. Ideal for fitting onto the front spindle of many racing karts, typically for Kid Karts, Cadet karts, and some full-size karts.
- Milled aluminum design. Integrated M8 wheel studs to mount wheel. Pressed-in bearings for supporting the hub on the spindle.
- Available in multiple colors, and hub widths:
- 50mm Width: Ideal for many kid karts, or cadet karts. While a 75mm hub may be ideal or common on many karts, a 50mm hub will 'free' the kart up considerably compared to 75mm hubs.
- 75mm Width: This hub is a common hub for replacement on full-size chassis, or more 'aggressive' cadet karts that need additional front grip in the kart.
- Each hub sold individually. Make sure to measure your spindle