For the advanced racer! This course is designed to be a data-intensive study of AiM Race Studio 2. Within this course, an in-depth study of the software's tools and features will be examined, utilizing them on real-world data examples, as well as answering any questions from attendees data, or utilizing their own for further analysis.
This course will include modules on the following:
- Configuring a custom user profile
- Creating,, editing, Track Maps
- Integrating pre-written softwares (engine analysis, g-pack)
- Understanding how to read and consider data
- When is the driver wrong?
- When is the driver right?
- When are we over-thinking it?
- The art of the trackside data analysis
- How to read data quickly!
- Prioritizing your objectives - the 3W's of data.
- Understanding integrated hardware and capabilities
- GPS Shift
- Additional Sensor Options.
- Statistics, quick - tools
- How to enhance understanding beyond the squiggly lines.
- Hands-on training with Data!
- Classic data examples
- Attendee examples
- Open forum or questions
And Much More!
This course is anticipated to be conducted on February 08. Date is subject to change or re-schedule with advance warning due to severe weather (possible, unlikely to be issue).
Class Details (Who, What, When)
- When: January 11, 2020 (10 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Where: Coalfire Labs, 11000 Westmoor Cir #450, Westminster, CO 80021
- What to Bring: A Mychron 5, your charger, any sensors, and a wifi-capable, Windows Laptop (Any laptop that has Windows as its operating system - Mac / Apple products do not work with Race Studio currently).